I am a high energy educator at heart, and a women’s advocate for their best health naturally. My passion is speaking with women across the country to inspire, educate and empower them on their journey to feeling their best. As a 30 year veteran teacher I have the gift of keeping my audience engaged and entertained, while at the same time learning valuable information about their bodies, optimal hormone balance, anti-aging and disease prevention. I always speak from the heart and engage my audience with authenticity and integrity.
Director Happy Hormone Cottage, Owner Piqua Medicine Shoppe
I successfully speak to a variety of venues, from women’s church groups to large national organizations. The groups can range from a dozen to several hundred. The women find they are in a safe environment where they can ask questions and feel validated in an area of women’s health that has long been neglected by current standard of care. I provide information they will not hear at their doctor’s office. I clear up the confusion and miscommunication in the area of hormones and hormone balance. I inspire my listeners to take charge of their health and begin their paradigm shift from band aiding their issues to finding the cause of their issues. I educate them in this area of Functional Medicine, which is holistic health and anti-aging at its best.
- Regional Business ExpoWhen: May 10, 2016Location: Skatetown USA, 8730 North Pavillion Drive, West Chester, OH 45069, United StatesDescription:
Time: 1-5 PM
Sponsored by the West Chester Liberty Chamber Alliance
Hhc and BioMale will each have a booth
Admission is free with a business card
Over 100 local businesses involved
Come on out!
- New Style for New Hope:A Shopping EventWhen: May 12, 2016Location: Pieces of Style, 18 W Franklin St # B, Dayton, OH 45459, United StatesDescription:
10% of the proceeds go to my Women's Health Initiatives Foundation. We are raising money for New Hope for Cancer.
Come Join the Fun!
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Natural Hormone BalanceWhen: June 25, 2016Location: Ohio Federation Mother of Twins Club, Dayton, OhioDescription:
Time: 10:30-11:30 a.m.
RSVP: Jacqueline- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whif Golf Scramble Fundraiser for New Hope for CancerWhen: September 30, 2016Location: Shaker Run Golf CourseDescription:
$100 per person includes:
18 holes of golf
Lunch and dinner provided by Montgomery Inn. Dinner features their famous ribs
- Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative MedicineWhen: December 10, 2016Location: Las Vegas, NV, USADescription:
A4M Convention & Trade Show
NEW Event DVD Trailer
You can purchase the complete video here